Rural electrification of Lullymore, Co Kildare in 1958

Area: Lullymore
Started: December 1957
Finished: November 1958
Poles used: 701
Line used (km): 63
Premises connected: 225

Lullymore-Map-portlaoise

The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Lullymore was mentioned in The REO News from January 1959Lullymore-REO-News-Jan-1959-P12

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply