Rural electrification of Glasson, Co Westmeath in 1952

Area: Glasson
Started: March 1952
Finished: July 1952
Poles used: 795
Line used (km): 69
Premises connected: 118


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Some consumers were lost through backsliding according to The REO News from January 1953Glasson-R.E.O.-January-1953-P

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply