Started: December 1947
Finished: April 1948
Poles used: 998
Line used (km): 90
Premises connected: 35
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
Many of the area notes were handwritten hence the article in The REO News from February 1950
Ballymacelligot was selected for a special mention in The REO News from February 1951