Every word on every page on this website is searchable through the main Search box at the top right of your screen.
However, PDF downloads are not covered by this method and need to be searched as follows:
- Click on the year or book you wish to view to start download.
- Once download is complete, open PDF. Due to the large size of some files, this may take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- When file is open, click ‘Ctrl+F’ or go to ‘Edit > Find’ to open the search box.
- Type the relevant keyword in the search box and click ‘return’.
- If your keyword is in the document, it will be highlighted. Click ‘next’ or ‘previous’ to view other instances of the keyword throughout the PDF.
- If your keyword is not in the document, a dialog box will pop up to say ‘no matches found’. You may wish to try searching another annual report instead.
If you wish to search across multiple PDFs, for instance for a decade, download the relevant documents and save them in the same folder. Open one PDF and click ‘Ctrl+Shift+F’ or ‘Edit > Advanced Search’. When prompted, click ‘All PDF documents in’, and choose the relevant folder. Now enter your keyword in the search box, and click ‘return’.