Rural electrification of Glenmore, Co Kilkenny in 1956

Area: Glenmore
Started: December 1955
Finished: March 1956
Poles used: 566
Line used (km): 41
Premises connected: 21

Glenmore-Map-waterford

The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

The REO News from July 1956 reports that sales were moderate in GlenmoreGlenmore-REO-News-July-19560023

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply