Rural electrification of Cuffe’s Grange, Co Kilkenny in 1954

Area: Cuffe’s Grange
Started: June 1954
Finished: July 1954
Poles used: 764
Line used (km): 73
Premises connected: 50


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

We learn in The REO News from September 1954 that an auxiliary creamery was a consumer in Cuffe’s GrangeCuffe's-Grange-R.E.O