Rural electrification of Lady’s Island, Co Wexford in 1952

Area: Lady’s Island
Started: April 1952
Finished: September 1952
Poles used: 1002
Line used (km): 56
Premises connected: 105


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Sales were good in Lady’s Island according to The REO News from June 1953Ladys-Island-R.E.O.-June-1953-P