Area: Hill Of Down
Started: December 1955
Finished: April 1956
Poles used: 1045
Line used (km): 82
Premises connected: Not Recorded
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from August 1956 tells us that Hill Of Down was generally rather wet