Rural electrification of Upperchurch, Co Tipperary in 1958

Area: Upperchurch
Started: Apri 1957
Finished: July 1958
Poles used: 1968
Line used (km): 174
Premises connected: 460


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

The REO News from August 1957 featured an article and front cover on UpperchurchUpperchurch-cover-REO-News-Aug-19570001


Leave a comment

Leave a Reply