Started: December 1949
Finished: October 1950
Poles used: 780
Line used (km): 68
Premises connected: 145
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from January 1951 reports that the prevalence of rock caused a problem in Stoneyford
A consumer in Stoneyford was hailed as an outstanding example of the use of electricity in The REO News from April 1952