Started: August 1948
Finished: August 1949
Poles used: 680
Line used (km): 56
Premises connected: 65
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
An article in The REO News from May 1949 talks about the timing and benefits of a demonstration especially in Drumcliffe
The March 1954 issue of The REO News features a report on a farm in Drumcliffe