Started: February 1952
Finished: July 1952
Poles used: 933
Line used (km): 75
Premises connected: 253
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
Castlegregory was a sizeable pig and poultry centre according to The REO News from August 1952
The REO News from October 1954 has Killiney Farm Castlegregory as its featured farm