Rural electrification of Terryglass, Co Tipperary in 1953

Area: Terryglass
Started: May 1953
Finished: December 1953
Poles used: 681
Line used (km): 65
Premises connected: 170


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Rock was a problem in Terryglass according to The REO News from January 1954Terryglass-R.E.O.-News-January-1954-P

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply