Started: December 1949
Finished: August 1950
Poles used: 1045
Line used (km): 97
Premises connected: 260
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from September 1950 contained a report on Templetuohy
The featured farm in The REO News from November 1954 was located in Templetuohy rural area