Rural electrification of Powerstown, Co Tipperary in 1953

Area: Powerstown
Started: December 1952
Finished: July 1953
Poles used: 634
Line used (km): 59
Premises connected: 63

Powerstown-Map-waterford

The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

The REO News from November 1953 tells us that the report from Powerstown was very interestinghttps://i2.wp.com/esbarchives.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/powerstown-r-e-o.png?resize=714%2C890&ssl=1Powerstown-2-R.E.O

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply