Rural electrification of Mullingar, Co Westmeath in 1950

Area: Mullingar
Started: December 1949
Finished: September 1950
Poles used: 706
Line used (km): 65
Premises connected: 180

Mullingar-map-athlone-big

The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

The REO News from September 1950 reports on a very successful display for Muintir na Tire week in Mullingar Mullingar-R.E.O.-September-1950-P

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply