Rural electrification of Mullinahone, Co Tipperary in 1951

Area: Mullinahone
Started: December 1950
Finished: December 1951
Poles used: 693
Line used (km): 65
Premises connected: 209

Mullinhone-Map-waterford

The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

There was a large number of milking machines installed in Mullinahone according to The REO News from February 1952Mullinahone-R.E.O.-February-1952-P

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply