Rural electrification of Holycross, Co Tipperary in 1954

Area: Holycross
Started: June 1954
Finished: October 1954
Poles used: 868
Line used (km): 81
Premises connected: 170

Holycross-map-portlaoise

The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

The REO News from February 1955 tells us how Holycross got it’s nameHolycross-R.E.O

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply