Rural electrification of Cahir , Co Tipperary in 1949

Area: Cahir
Started: August 1948
Finished: May 1949
Poles used: 1268
Line used (km): 109
Premises connected: 228

Cahir-map-2-limerick

The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Progress and tradition at Cuckoo Hill Farm near Cahir from The REO News October 1960Cahir-photo-2-REO-News-October-19600016Cahir-photo-3-REO-News-October-19600017

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply