Rural electrification of Ballycahill, Co Tipperary in 1956

Area: Ballycahill
Started: December 1955
Finished: September 1956
Poles used: 1058
Line used (km): 92
Premises connected: 1


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Construction was not very difficult in Ballycahill according to The REO News from November 1956Ballycahill-REO-News-Nov-19560014