Rural electrification of Killygordon, Co Donegal in 1954

Area: Killygordon
Started: October 1952
Finished: April 1954
Poles used: 1172
Line used (km): 111
Premises connected: 436


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

The REO News from July 1954 tells us that construction work was straightforward in KillygordonKillygordon-R.E.O