Started: July 1948
Finished: February 1950
Poles used: 2045
Line used (km): 181
Premises connected: 1010
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from January 1950 quotes an article from The Independent reporting on the scheme in Cooley
An REO News article from February 1950 reports on the completion of the scheme in Cooley