Started: June 1956
Finished: September 1956
Poles used: 456
Line used (km): 33
Premises connected: 235
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from May 1956 reports on the delivery of supplies to Arranmore
The REO News from November 1956 tells us more about the challenges faced on Arranmore