Started: August 1948
Finished: April 1949
Poles used: 1563
Line used (km): 136
Premises connected: 274
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
A report about farm lighting in The REO News from September 1949 uses Muinebeag as an example of a farming community
Unfortunately there were occasions when sad news had to be reported as in The REO News from November 1950