Rural electrification of Kilcommon, Co Tipperary in 1955

Area: Kilcommon
Started: August 1954
Finished: September 1955
Poles used: 1680
Line used (km): 146
Premises connected: 400


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Surprisingly little rock was encountered in Kilcommon according to The REO News from February 1956Kilcommon-REO-News--Feb-19560005