Rural electrification of Rossnowlagh, Co Donegal in 1949

Area: Rossnowlagh
Started: February 1948
Finished: April  1949
Poles used: 928
Line used (km): 73
Premises connected: 211

Rossnowlough-map-2-sligo-big

The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Some prizewinning advice from an area officer regarding backsliders  was highlighted in the March 1949 issue of The REO NewsRossnowlach2-R.E.O.-March-1949-P

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply