Started: December 1947
Finished: July 1948
Poles used: 958
Line used (km): 66
Premises connected: 208
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The farming community enjoyed the benefits of scheme as reported in The REO News from November 1952
Demonstrations were popular in Ardrahan as mentioned in The REO News from April 1957