Started: August 1950
Finished: June 1951
Poles used: 867
Line used (km): 80
Premises connected: 160
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The Murroe crew was complimented in The REO News from August 1951
For more information on other rural areas in Co Limerick, click here.