Rural electrification of Murragh, Co Cork in 1956

Area: Murragh
Started: December 1955
Finished: June 1956
Poles used: 965
Line used (km): 88
Premises connected: 112


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

The report on Murragh in The REO News from August 1956 was not very cheerfulMurragh-REO-News--Aug-19560019

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply