Started: August 1948
Finished: May 1949
Poles used: 1089
Line used (km): 81
Premises connected: 284
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
Switch on ceremonies were always appreciated as reported in The REO News from April 1949
For more information on other rural areas in Co Limerick, click here.