Started: January 1949
Finished: July 1949
Poles used: 955
Line used (km): 86
Premises connected: 350
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
Head office were satisfied with the work done in Hospital according to The REO News from August 1949
For more information on other rural areas in Co Limerick, click here.