Started: December 1955
Finished: October 1956
Poles used: 773
Line used (km): 81
Premises connected: 21
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
John Richardson’s farm in Galbally was featured in the cover story from The REO News of May 1960
For more information on other rural areas in Co Limerick, click here.