Started: August 1952
Finished: April 1953
Poles used: 883
Line used (km): 74
Premises connected: 220
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from June 1953 reports that sales were fair in Feenagh
For more information on other rural areas in Co Limerick, click here.