Started: September 1955
Finished: February 1956
Poles used: 919
Line used (km): 80
Premises connected: 262
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from June 1956 reports that rock caused some problems in Croom
For more information on other rural areas in Co Limerick, click here.