Started: April 1950
Finished: September 1950
Poles used: 889
Line used (km): 72
Premises connected: 140
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from September 1950 praises the work done in Castleconnell
Which was expanded upon in The REO News from November 1950
For more information on other rural areas in Co Limerick, click here.