Started: August 1953
Finished: August 1954
Poles used: 953
Line used (km): 91
Premises connected: 181
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from October 1954 reports that very little hard rock was encountered in Ballyorgan
For more information on other rural areas in Co Limerick, click here.