Rural electrification of Fethard on Sea, Co Wexford in 1952

Area: Fethard on Sea
Started: February 1952
Finished: May 1952
Poles used: 693
Line used (km): 70
Premises connected: 200


The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.

Hook Lighthouse was mentioned in The REO News from July 1952 as a new consumer in Fethard on SeaFethard-on-Sea-R.E.O.-July-1952-P