Started: December 1949
Finished: October 1950
Poles used: 904
Line used (km): 77
Premises connected: 25
The figures above were sourced from our REO News magazine. Click here to find out more on what the figures mean. The map above shows the area boundary and is from a digitised version of the original map used during the scheme.
The REO News from January 1951 reports on the need for a large amount of gelignite in Bannow
Ballygow Farm, Bannow was featured in The REO News from February 1954